Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Birthday Party at OScraps!


It's all happening right HERE!   And along with the store sale is a Free With $15 Purchase beautiful OScraps Designer Collab, Color Burst!


And there are games and challenges to participate in, too!  Today is the official Day 1!  The first challenge is a scrap lift with a twist!  Here's the page I did for it.  Click on the link below to go to the thread in the forum to find out more about the challenge!


Done for the scrap lift challenge found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/day-1-june-13-scraplift-challenge.39918/ 

My birthday is October 8:  10 + 8 = 18

I chose “Why Change?” by “gina” to scrap lift.  Here is her page:


Morning Walk

Journaling reads:  I’m trying to improve my health so I have been walking at the Union Cross park in the mornings before the day gets too hot.  I try to walk 2 miles in 40 minutes or under.  Sometimes my back doesn’t like that!  6/11/24

Credits:

Nature Hike II by Karen Schulz

Fonts are Adine Kirnberg Regular and Arial Narrow

Photo is mine


Hope to see you at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment