Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Birthday Party at OScraps and Monthly Challenge


It's all happening right HERE!   And along with the store sale is a Free With $15 Purchase beautiful OScraps Designer Collab, Color Burst!


And there are games and challenges to participate in, too!  Today is Day 3! 

Today I worked one of the regular monthly challenges.

A Voice in the Weeds

I got the quote in my daily Almanac email newsletter today and immediately knew which pictures I wanted to scrap. I had to look through 3 years of photos before I found it! The next thing I did was to find a challenge to work that I could use these photos for. 

Done for the Color Palette challenge found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/june-challenge-5-color-palette.39911/ 

Journaling reads:  God certainly gave this little guy the perfect camouflage for his surroundings!  4/16/21

"Just a minute," said a voice in the weeds.

So I stood still in the day's exquisite morning light 

and so I didn't crush with my great feet

any small or unusual thing just happening to pass by.

–Mary Oliver (1835–2019)

Credits:

ArtPlay Palette Ocean Cove by Anna Aspnes (background, transfer)

ArtPlay Palette Oasis by Anna Aspnes (transfer, brush, foliage, twig, crochet flower)

ArtsyTransfers Evenfall by Anna Aspnes (blue button, word strip, grass, twig, transfer)

ArtPlay Palette Bespoke by Anna Aspnes (heart, daisy, word strips, blue button, dragonfly)

ArtsyTransfers Bespoke by Anna Aspnes (transfer)

Fonts are Sugar Script Regular and Arial Narrow

Photos are mine



No comments:

Post a Comment