Pages

Friday, October 11, 2024

Embraced by Love Art Journal Challenge

Embraced by Love

Done for Week 2 Art Journal Challenge found here:  https://oscraps.com/community/threads/october-art-journaling-challenge-week-2-embrace.40627/  

Embrace /ĕm-brās′/ intransitive verb

To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection.  To surround or enclose.  To include or contain as part of something broader. 

(The American Heritage® Dictionary)

I always said that I would probably never marry again if anything happened to Tim.  But, little did I know, God had other plans.  When Mark and I had our first date the day before Father’s Day, I didn’t want to tell the kids since their dad had been gone less than a year.  When I did finally tell them, the two older kids were fine with it, but the younger two, not so much.  But, it didn’t take long for them to warm up to Mark and now they are quite OK with their step-dad!  And the grandkids are fine with their step-grandpa, too!  It doesn’t mean that we don’t miss Tim, but everyone has embraced Mark with love!  Even the in-laws have embraced Mark…Tim’s mom told me that she believed Tim would be just fine with knowing Mark was taking good care of me!

Credits:

Mystery Dream Kit by Xuxper Designs

Mystery Dream Overlays  by Xuxper Designs

Mystery Dream Accents  by Xuxper Designs

Photo is mine 




No comments:

Post a Comment