What a busy summer this has been! I'm hoping things will slow down soon! I haven't had time or inspiration to do any designing the last couple of months! But, I got some inspiration this past week! And besides working on the 2 new kits that will be released on September 1st, I've been working on the September challenges I host at Faith Sisters. More about those in the days to come!
I also notice that my custom blog design has disappeared! Blogger just DRIVES ME INSANE!!!!! So, I'll have to figure out what happened to my backgrounds, etc!
OK, now for the good stuff! First, here's a sneak peek of the 2 kits I've been working on. The inspiration for the first one came from a color palette at the 5 Star Digital blog. The inspiration for the second one came from a kid's coloring book I have for my grandkids.
OK, now to give you some information about my CT call. Please read very carefully! Looking forward to hearing from each one of you who are seeking a CT position using my kits. If you would like to take a look at my store, go HERE. I am exclusively at Faith Sisters.
Anyone interested in applying should please send a link to your galleries to one of the e-mails listed in the rules below. I'm only interested in choosing "a few good women" for the "job!" This call will be closed on September 1st. I will respond within a week of September 1st to let you know if you have been chosen for my CT! You will be required to register at Faith Sisters forum and gallery to participate on my team.
Now, for the nitty gritty of my CT "rules!" (I am such a slave driver, btw!) :D I will send the following text file to you if you are chosen to be a member of my CT. Best wishes to all who are interested!
My "rules" for CT work are very simple:
1. You are not obligated to use any of my PU/S4H/S4O kits. MOST CU products will NOT be distributed for CT use.
2. If you request a kit, you are obligated to create at least one layout with it.
3. You may NOT change anything in the kit.
4. You may NOT use anything from another designer with my products in the creation of your layout(s).
5. You are required to post the layout(s) at the following on line galleries:
1. Faith Sisters gallery under my products. Here is the link: http://www.faithsisters.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/7105
2. DigiScrap Addicts (subject to change). Here is the link: http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/
3. Another gallery of your choice.
6. E-mail the gallery links of your layout(s) to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request for kit(s) is your acceptance of these rules.
If you have any questions or concerns about these rules, please contact Today's Scrap at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
vickyday is not responsible to you for any loss and/or damages as a result of the use of my product(s).