Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Primarily Primary - Blue Freebie for You!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here! I have been working on this MEGA kit for months now! And I finally have the first part ready for you! There will be LOTS and LOTS of follow-up kits that will all make up the total MEGA kit, Primarily Primary. Below is the preview of the BLUE kit. I sure hope you enjoy it! Don't you just LOVE the bright colors?!! I sure do! Stay tuned for more to follow!

The download links are below the preview. ENJOY! And, thanks for stopping by TODAY!

**Download Links Expired**

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 08 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these wonderful primary and secondary colored kits. They look just wonderful and are great to scrap the photo's of our grandchildren.
    Wanted to let you know that 3 of the files come in corrupted: green papers 2 (paper 5), blue papers (paper 1) & green elements (string). Could you please fix these?
    I tried re-downloading three times, every time the same element or paper was damaged. The rest were all okay.
    Glad i found your blog. I think my granddaughter will be thrilled when the pink arrives.

    ReplyDelete