Blog Archive
About Me
- Vicky
- I am blessed to be able to be a stay at home wife! We have 8 grown children and 18 grandchildren - 9 girls and 9 boys. The Lord has blessed us in more ways than I can enumerate!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Blog Train Freebie for You!
Hey! I made a couple of quick pages from mine and Tinkay's Construction Zone kits! (See this post if you missed it!) Hope you like them! Just click on the preview for the download!
Labels:
Blog Train,
freebie,
kit,
quick page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are getting so good at designing! These qp's are adorable. Soon you will be on the DT rather than the CT. :)
ReplyDeleteThe Qp's look great! I posted the preview on my blog and sent everyone your way:)
ReplyDeleteAnytime you want to get together for another one,
give a shout!:)