Week 1: Due Feb. 9.
Hint: This is the month of love, hearts, lace, romance and roses. With that thought in mind one rule this month is to complete a page to express thoughts of love and romance on your page. Traditional colours of red and pink are not necessary. Let your imagination fly!
1) Think about what photo you wish to use. Just think about it, don’t do anything with it just yet. You may want to do a photo-less page just to express a loving thought.
2) Choose 1 softly patterned background paper
3) Place it to cover the whole page
4) Choose 2 more papers, solid or patterned… hang on to them until next week
5) Find 1 or 2 photo masks that you like ….. hang on to them until next week
So, here is the paper I have chosen for the week 1 portion. It is a paper from Cindy Ritter's kit, Enchanting (not in her shop yet, but will be, so I guess you could say I'm giving you some sneak peeks!), that I am hoping to be able to use all 4 weeks of the challenge! Stay tuned to see how my page turns out! BETTER YET.....why don't you join me in the challenge! Here's the link to the forum post that will give you more information about the challenge. Progressive Scrap Challenge You can earn points towards free/discounts for the shop!
|Isn't this a beautiful paper?|